Friday 21 March 2014

.....donna wilson love.......

...i have such a soft spot for anything
donna wilson....
...i just love the colours and design....
....my heart just skips a beat if i spot it in a shop...
...i know i can always get a fix in my favourite shops
...i was really spoilt by my squirrel husband at christmas...
....who (despite not really being 'his thing')
treated me to lots of lovely 'dw' goodness...
....this gorgeous pillow and a caterpillar scarf...
....and some of her china that i'm slowly trying to collect....
...imagine my excitement when her online shop
announced its first ever sample sale!
..i set an alarm on my phone so i'd be first in the queue.....
....silly me......
..the site had so many hits
it crashed!
.... of course i persisted and eventually bought me this adorable robin cushion....
....i love it!
...do have a look at her amazing website
it's fun and inspirational.....
.....oh and just a little bit tempting!
...have a lovely weekend!

X







5 comments:

  1. Oh ok I will pop back and have another look, !?
    justin case I missed something....
    A xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just ordered her book! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushion is so cute!! Glad that you managed to get something in the end. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you're enchanted by her designs...the little bird you got is just wonderful! I love the expressions, the eyes...they're all quite special! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I may need a bit of Donna Wilson too.....love the little chicks that have been hatching your way! :) x

    ReplyDelete

....thank you so much for leaving a comment...i love to hear from you....x