Thursday 11 October 2012

..first and last..............

...this is Binky my first 'Norah Wellings' monkey, wearing a vintage,  hand-knitted, fair aisle sweater with tiny matching shorts.......
....i say 'first' because after my father bought Binky for me, i found other little monkeys that needed a home........ 
...not many people know this about me......but i have a monkey cupboard.......

..this is Libby my most recent addition...
...somebody has lovingly made her a vintage Liberty print dress...:)

4 comments:

  1. I hope they are well behaved monkeys and don't get out and ransack the place! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....hmmm...that could explain the mess........!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, when I was little I collected Monkeys, had this obsession with them, I seem to remember I had 18....They all used to sit on a shelf in my bedroom, I had rainbows on my wallpaper I seem to remember! So I LOVE your monkeys and that they have there own cupboard :-) very very much....I have one left he is very sad because he has a rubber face and it has perished a bit, his name is Erco from planet of the apes!
    P.s I was a weird child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....not weird at all in my book.....perfectly normal! ...itsn't it sad when you remember old most loved toys and you don't know what happened to them? so glad erco survived...he clearly needs a monkey friend!

    ReplyDelete

....thank you so much for leaving a comment...i love to hear from you....x