Wednesday 21 August 2013

...i wonder......

...is it me finding them?
...or are they finding me???!
( getting a bit spooky but this one was lurking in my post office
......waiting for me!)

it has been a wonderful summer....
but i'm trying not to notice how quickly time is passing....
and that before we know it we will be back to school...
.....and autumn will be creeping in....
.....those nights are already starting to get dark earlier..
...but we are enjoying some amazing sunsets 
and a bright full moon!
....on my summer travels I have been busy squirrelling
some lovely vintage items.....

...and i have at last got round to some serious stitching too...
...look out for a re- stock of my etsy shop shelves
at the beginning of september!

X

10 comments:

  1. oh vanilla squirrel i have to try very hard NOT to wish away the summer...i adore the autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a productive squirrel...preparing for autumn, enjoy your nuts. EE xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the final basket photo is my favourite of all - I'm loving the look of the goodies inside! Can't wait to see the shop... Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know just what you mean! Wish I could hold on to August for a bit longer but it's slipping by all too quickly! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspect they may be stalking you!
    OOh, and just look at that basket full of gorgeous ellies and sweet little badgers - you have been a busy squirrel :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think THEY are seeking YOU out! Stick with that story either way!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've had a vintage- tastic summer!
    I have the same brooch too, couldn't resist! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a basket of loveliness :) Always sad to say bye to summer, but autumn is so full of lovely colour... and all those pretty leaves - I'm a big fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t believe how quickly the evenings are drawing in. I had to close the curtains at 8.30 last night, bring back summer …please!
    Lots of lovely vintage things here, I’m looking forward to visiting your re- stocked autumn Etsy shop in September.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have been productive in your gathering and stitching!

    ReplyDelete

....thank you so much for leaving a comment...i love to hear from you....x